Here are Dr. Wayne Dyer’s 10 principles for success and inner peace. I have been reflecting on them a lot lately and thought I would share.
- Have a mind that is open to everything and attached to nothing.
- Don’t die with your music still in you.
- You can’t give away what you don’t have.
- Embrace silence.
- Give up your personal history.
- You can’t solve a problem with the same mind that created it.
- There are no justified resentments.
- Treat yourself as if you already are what you’d like to be.
- Treasure your divinity.
- Wisdom is avoiding all thoughts that weaken you.
I hope you take some time to reflect on these principles and I hope they help you too.